When it comes to fatigue, we often think of it as something that just happens to us. We can’t just fix it by getting more sleep or drinking more coffee. But what if there was something else that could help fix your fatigue?
Turns out, orange foods could be the answer. Why? Because orange foods are high in a compound called beta carotene. Beta carotene helps us convert thyroid hormone. And it keeps our gut healthy too. So what we need to do when we look at foods to eat and drink is look at the color because those colors signify lots of health benefits such as:
- Vitamin C
What Are the Best Orange Foods for Energy?
1. Sweet potatoes
Let’s take a look at some of the best orange foods for energy:
- Sweet potatoes are an excellent source of beta carotene. They’re also a great source of fiber, which helps keep us feeling full and satisfied.
- Carrots are another excellent source of beta carotene. They’re also a good source of Vitamin C, which is essential for a healthy immune system.
- Oranges are a great source of Vitamin C. They can also help improve our mood and reduce stress levels.
- Pumpkins are a great source of beta carotene. It’s also high in fiber, which helps with digestive health.
- Mangoes are a great source of Vitamin C and beta carotene. They’re also a good source of fiber, which can help with digestive health.
Other great orange foods include apricots which are a good source of fiber and Vitamin A and they can also help improve our vision. Cantaloupes are a good source of Vitamin C and can also help improve our digestion. Tangelos are a good source of fiber and potassium and can also help reduce stress levels.
Orange Foods and Fatigue
If you’re struggling with fatigue, adding more orange foods to your diet can help. The beta carotene in these foods can help convert thyroid hormone, which can help improve our energy levels. These foods are also high in fiber, which can help with digestive health. And the Vitamin C in these foods can help improve our immune system. So if you’re looking for a natural way to fix your fatigue, try adding more orange foods to your diet.
These are just some of the best orange foods for energy. So next time you’re feeling tired, reach for an orange food and see if it doesn’t help give you a boost.
7 days to a healthier, more vibrant YOU!
Feed your body well, listen to it, and you will benefit in the long run. In my free meal plan, you’ll get 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners and 7 snacks that help you do just that. Download my free 7 day meal plan and you’ll get an introduction to eating balanced meals and snacks.
Say goodbye to fatigue and hello to a full and vibrant life! Join me over in my Facebook group where we are talking all about how to take back control of your health!
Be sure to follow me on my Facebook, TikTok, Instagram and Pinterest for tips and tricks on how to use nutrition to live your very best life!