All Year Resolution Excitement!
If you’ve ever set a New Year’s resolution only to have it unravel somewhere around March or April, you’re not alone. The reason we tend to let our resolutions fall by the wayside isn’t laziness or a lack of desire to meet goals. Most of the time, it’s because we’ve set extreme goals that we dive into without any kind of foundation or action plan attached to them to get things done.
I’d like to help you get on track with your resolutions by helping to shift your mindset. Instead of thinking of your goals as something you set just at the beginning of the year, why not start thinking of them as lifestyle shifts that will improve your life?
That’s where the All-Year Resolution membership comes in. This program came about after years of people coming to me with health struggles after having gone to their primary care doctor. They may have had labs that looked “normal,” and their doctor dismissed any symptoms as just a sign of getting older. Frustrated and defeated, people go back to living their lives, without any direction on how to make positive changes.
I’ve learned there is a better way to navigate health challenges, and it doesn’t involve chalking up very real symptoms as “nothing” or dismissing them as a part of aging. The All-Year Resolution membership helps you navigate underlying issues that may cause your symptoms, ranging from joint pain and fatigue to anxiety and depression. Meanwhile, you’ll get the support and resources you need to get your health on track.
What Is the All Year Resolution Membership?
With the All-Year Resolution membership, you’ll be part of a supportive community that can help answer your questions and provide some context around symptoms you might be experiencing. Here’s what you get:
- Goal-setting exercises to help you decide what’s most important to you and set realistic goals with action steps to get you there.
- Practical tips and advice without all the noise; this is not a place where we’re pushing nutritional supplements or weight-loss gimmicks.
- Different perspectives from fellow group members who have been in your shoes.
- Monthly nutrition education trainings that will give you greater clarity on health topics pertinent to your situation.
- The ability to become your own health advocate so you can start to heal from within and find real solutions to health problems.
- Empowerment to seek medical care when it makes sense for you.
- Access to a portal with modules that walk you through the program, along with a supportive Facebook group where you can ask questions.
- Monthly recipe guides.
- A greater understanding of your health, your needs, and the steps needed to elevate your mood and help you live in a happier state.
As you work your way through the program, you’ll get the information you need to take your health further, using nutrition, food, lifestyle, self-care, mindfulness, and other non-medical interventions. It’s all about taking baby steps and building habits, month by month, that stack up over time. By year-end, you’ll have solidified habits that will move your health forward instead of working against you.
If you are feeling frustrated or anxious about your health, then the All-Year Resolution is for you. At just $47 a month, it’s a fraction of the cost of working with me one-on-one, but you aren’t getting a fraction of the support; you still get all the resources and tools you need to help you navigate your health conditions.
Stop the vicious cycle of setting goals, getting frustrated, and quitting before you’ve reached your goals. With the All-Year Resolution, you’ll set yourself up for a long and healthy life full of energy. You don’t have to accept that you’re just getting older; instead, you can actually do something about it, one month at a time.
Say goodbye to fatigue and hello to a full and vibrant life! Join me over in my Facebook group where we are talking all about how to take back control of your health!
Be sure to follow me on my Facebook, TikTok, Instagram and Pinterest for tips and tricks on how to use nutrition to live your very best life!