Sweet n Sour Chicken
This is a delicious and healthy recipe for you to enjoy with the family.
1 small yellow onion
1 T ginger, minced
2 T coconut oil
2 t honey
2 T Coconut Aminos
salt, to taste
2 T apple cider vinegar
1.5 # boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1” pieces
4 green onions, chopped
Cauliflower rice, 2 C
- Dice plums and onions into 1” pieces.
- Add diced plums, onions, ginger, vinegar, oil, honey, salt and coconut aminos to a sauce pan. Simmer 10-15 minutes.
- Blend with an immersion blender until smooth. Simmer on low for another 15-20 minutes.
- Cook chicken in a large skillet on medium high heat with coconut oil. When thoroughly cooked, add sweet and sour sauce and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Serve over cauliflower rice with green onions as garnish.